Thursday 31 December 2009

says bye to 2009 and says bonjour to 2010 =)

hey, come on friends... let make a wish for the coming 2010 and says bye bye to 2009... all the best in the brand new year =)

really cant imagine that time ruin so fast =.= 2009 is goin to END and 2010 is waiting for us =) i wish to get a wonderful life and successful achievement during the coming year... hooray =p

now i was thinking back what had i done during year 2009 =.=|||
"anything i regreted x.X"
i didnt update my portfolio and re-design my portfolio @.@
how come i cant control myself =p
wasting my time ^_^
.... etc O.o


"things that i feel happy and wonderful =D"
travelling with my dearest and my friends ~.~
attending friends and relative's big big day =)
chill with my friends.... =p
i got my new glasses ^_^
5th anniversary with my dear *lol*
.... etc O.o

"moments  that make me mOOdy =("
2 of my relatives R.I.P between few days ='(
work like a mOoooo + overtime =.=
in a month let a stupid car and bike hit my car and run!!!
get a few compounds @.@
cant manage to get a parking when i go to work =(
need to paid a stupid parking fees almost everyday when work *argh*
.... etc O.o


LOL*** 

so.... what is the next plan? 
huahahahhaha.... i want more $$$$ to achieve my needs and wants =p 
anyway, just wish to have a steady job with increament [praying too =p] + wonderful and peaceful life =p


to be continue my 2010 plan =D

No comments: